You can’t think of your pets without smiling
- Daisy is a 6 year old Golden who thinks she is human
- Gulliver is a 19 year old Himalayan who knows he is in charge
- Maxwell was Gulliver’s brother, he died at age 12
- Henny Penny, Cloe, Benedict, and Pat are my chickens.
Nor can you hear a dumb joke without at least a grin.
- Why does the giraffe have such a long neck? Because it has smelly feet.
- What do you call an acid with an attitude? A-mean-oh-acid
- What do you call bears with no ears? “B’s”
- What did the polar bear say when it saw a seal on a bike? Meals on Wheels.
- What do you call a bear with no teeth? A gummy bear.
- What do you call a pig who knows karate? A pork chop